Sunday, January 29, 2012

Nak Berubah Tp Tak Berani?

Assalamualaikum.
Before i get into what 'at-first pain' means, i want to tell you about the incident that inspired me.

the incident.
My mother was doing her 'sewing' thing so barang2 menjahit tu bersepah2 dekat area dia buat kerja tu.
My not-so-baby sister wanted a glass of water, so being the AWESOME sister that I AM (^_^), bergeraklah ke arah meja untuk ambil air.
And then, OUCH, terpijaklah satu objek yang ada dekat atas lantai.
Rupa-rupanya, my mother's magnet block that she uses to make sure that the pins and needles don't go merata-rata.
Then i looked at my foot, there was this needle sticking out of my foot, halfway in already. =.="

Nak kata tak sakit, ada lah jugak, nak kata sakit sangat, tak juga.
So i tried to pull it out, OH BROTHER, memang dalam jarum tu masuk.
 Everytime i tried to pull it out, i would end up laughing because it hurt and i was too scared to.




My little brother came near me with a pair of pliers and a hammer.
He handed me the pliers and said ;

"Baik kak long tarik cepat, kalau tidak, Fahmi ketuk jarum tu guna hammer nih, biar masuk lagi dalam". and laughed.

=.=" Bully. 
After a few minutes, jarum tu still sticking out of my foot.

My brother came near me.  
 "Don't you dare come near me". Saya pandang dengan muka yang super-duper garang. (XDD)

I know he just wanted to help, but seriously, not this time.
Finally, i just sat in a corner, shut my eyes, gripped the pliers firmly and PULLED, FAST.
The first thing on my mind, thats it?
Penat2 je buat drama tadi. =.=" rupa2nya, tak sakit apa pun.
so that is what inspired me (haha i know that doesnt really sound very inspiring =D)





So, apa kaitannya dengan blog post kali ini?
I want to relate it to the FIRST move we make when we decide to change, or improve to be better.
Because there always is the first leap.
 Lets say you find yourself in a bad situation.
Its just like me, stuck sitting on a chair, with a needle poking out of my foot.
Nak ambil apa2 tindakan, takut sebab tak pernah alami situasi macam tu.
We know that sooner or later we have to do something, we just dont know when to start.
Like the first leap to being a better muslim or just being a better person generally.
Kita selalu sangat bertangguh nak berubah nih, nak taubat nasuha.



Semakin lama, semakin teruk keadaan kita (jarum tu kalau biarkan lama2, mesti bawa mudarat, ken? Karat dan sebagainya..)
And then, mesti ada orang datang nak tolong (my brother, although cruel, did try to help), orang yang mungkin ada pengalaman berdepan dengan situasi yang sama.
They can help by advising us on what to do, but in the end, we are the ones that have to pull the needle out.
People can guide us, tell us what to do, tapi kita yang mesti cari kekuatan untuk berubah.
And when we have taken that BIG STEP, we realise, it isn't hard at all. It's not as painful as we thought it would be.

Kita takut nak berubah mula-mula tu.
Macam2 yang kita takut,

nanti orang tu kata aku ni bajet baik pula.

nanti kawan aku tak nak kawan dengan aku sebab kata aku ni baik sangat.

nanti orang kata aku ni hipokrit.

nanti semua orang cakap aku old-fashioned.

Its all in our head (alaa, jarum je pun).
And then when we do it, "oh, this isn't as bad as i thought it would be"
and it seriously isn't.
Syaitan nak hasut kita tuh,
OHOHO well better luck next time because im winning this time! MWAHAHAHAHA (ok, cut that out.).

in a nutshell:
Memang lah mula2 tu kita rasa macam susah sikit but then, it doesnt take long to get used to. =)
Yang penting, usaha tu ada. ^_^ Beranilah buat perubahan.

third step to self-detox: Be brave. be fearless. ^_^ Have faith in Allah, He's not going anywhere.

ps: please suggest blog topics at amisamsuri@yahoo.com or just comment. =)

other posts; Pergaulan (Part One), Pergaulan (Part Two), My First Day

2 comments:

  1. two thumbs up lah ami ! :D
    a really good trivia from you :)
    insyaAllah , just shut you ears down *ade ke ? 0.o
    daripada apa2 yang diperkatakan orang keliling .
    asal niat kita lillahitaala ,
    insyaAllah Allah permudahkan jalan . aminn
    sama2 berubah kerana-Nya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha i really have no idea who you are but thanks for the comments.

      Delete

Amisamsuri. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

© Just Ami, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena